In this webinar we go over our “2022 Pre-IPO Gameplan” to kick off the year. But that’s not all…
We’ve also invited one of the founding fathers of the crowdfunding movement in America:
Sherwood “Woody” Neiss.
Not only was he one of the original authors of the Crowdfunding Exemption Framework – which which became the basis of Title III of the JOBS Act to legalize “equity-based” and “lending-based” crowdfunding…
He is also the founder of Crowdfund Capital Advisors, an organization that delivers strategic insights to government agencies, financial institutions, regulators and multilateral organizations seeking to both create and implement innovative strategies to utilize crowdfund investing (CFI) technologies to drive innovation, job creation and entrepreneurship.
This webinar breaks down as follows…
- The massive changes happening right now in the global financial markets
- How retail investors (and crowdfunding) are reshaping investing as we know it
- The major problems in the crowdfunding industry that need to be solved to create a thriving ecosystem
- How Equifund is different from the other crowdfunding portals (and how we select deals for our platform).
- A look at our 2020/2021 track record so far..
- And our ambitious goals for 2022 and beyond