Earlier this week, we had the chance to interview Mike Hughes – Chief Commercial Officer at Kleiner Device Labs (KDL).
The call lasted ~60 minutes, and we had the chance to dive into several different topics, like…
- How value based care could change everything in healthcare
- The shift to ASC and outpatient centers
- The rise in minimally invasive surgical techniques
- The problems facing the healthcare system today
- How KDL is positioned to help ASCs with the most profitable segment of their business…
- And what’s to come in 2022 for KDL.
After you watch the interview, if you have any additional questions for the KDL management team, please use the Q&A forum at the bottom of their offering page.
Download the Kleiner Interview webinar slide deck here.
Considering an Investment in Kleiner Device Labs?
If so, you’ll want to review their offering listed on the Equifund Crowd Funding Portal by going here.
Currently, KDL can raise up to $1.07 million under their current Form-C filing (they are currently at ~$850k in commitments) which means this round is almost full.