As a Pre-IPO investor, it’s critical you understand how to answer the question “what do I do once the company goes public?”
This webinar is designed to help you get a big picture view of the challenges public companies face and it means for you, the investor.
Aside from that, we’ll also reveal answers to common questions like:
- Why does the “IPO Pop” happen (and how might I profit from it?).
- Do I have to sell my shares once the company goes public? Or can I hold onto them and sell them later?
- How does the 6 month lock-up work? And am I going to be locked up when the company goes public?
- How do I decide when to sell (if at all)?
- And why you need to have your brokerage accounts opened well in advance of a company going public (and how to handle depositing shares)
And if you haven’t already, please read our detailed guide on depositing your shares into brokerage by clicking here.
We can’t stress enough how important it is for you to familiarize yourself with this process.
Yes, it does involve doing some manual work to get shares into the system…
But this is – by far – the most common question we get asked by our members.